Thursday, June 4, 2015

I'm Baaaaaack!

I apologize for not keeping this blog up. A lot has happened since I wrote last, though one of the few things that hasn't is my desire to hold to to my conservative values and help the conservative movement however I can.

Since my last post, I have had two beautiful daughters, married my wonderful and supportive husband, put plans into motion for starting my own business and become leader of the Broward Tea Party here in Broward County Florida.

Through my leadership, I have been blessed to take party in a trip to Tallahassee with Americans for Prosperity to fight solar energy being forced into our tax dollars and trumping free markets, speak at a few other conservative groups and look forward to continuing a message of unity between the tea party and GOP that I have thrown into a presentation. There are a lot of things I hope to accomplish before the 2016 election and I hope, that with the help of other devoted conservatives, we can snag a huge victory!

Keep me, along with our nation, in your prayers!

I will be writing another blog later today detailing the Weston Republican Club, Broward Tea Party meetings and Americans for Prosperity Grassroots Leadership Class I'll have taken part in this week alone.

Blessings!
Sarah

Follow me on Twitter: LittleLima22

No comments:

Post a Comment